Objective - Monthly Craft

Who gets enough crafting in their lives? None of us, that's right! So, each month we will take a turn hosting a craft night/day in our homes. When it is your month, you get to propose a couple of ideas and the group gets to vote on which one we do. Proposals should be accompanied by estimated costs so that can be taken into account in the vote. Monies for the craft need to be given in advance to the host so they can purchase supplies. This blog is not private, so be sure not to post info you don't want available to the public! Please feel free to invite anyone you think might be interested.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Scheduling Headaches!

I don't know why I didn't think to consult the Stake calendar before I planned this month's craft group! :) I didn't even listen today when they announced that there would be Stake Priesthood meeting. It wasn't until someone brought it to my attention that I realized it is the same night as CRAFT GROUP! Which means, almost no one has baby sitters on Thursday night! I could scream! So, since I really do want to do this, and I really do like having people over, I am going to add a night in for Craft group. If you want to come over on Tuesday night (that would be the 18th) you can come at 7:30pm. If you are planning on taking that route, please drop me a line. If no one says, "yes, I am coming" I probably won't be quite ready on Tuesday night. However, I am still going to leave Thursday at 10am open, as well as Thursday at 8pm (for those who do have a sitter). This means that we won't all be together in one clump, but hopefully it means some who wouldn't be able to come otherwise will be able to attend. Better luck next month, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment